Peter Cooper Jr. on Tue, 9 Jan 2007 19:12:09 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] 114.12 Administrator's Update, incl. short clock stop

Votes are cast by The Dave, Wonko, Antonio, Peter, bd, and Triller.

It is currently nweek 114, nday 12.

I turn the Clock Off.
[[I'm not going to be home much tomorrow night, and won't have a
chance to update things until the next night, so I'm going to stop the
clock for an ndelay. This'll also give players another day to catch up
and vote, as voting volume has been lighter than in the past couple
nweeks. I'll restart the clock after 1 ndelay unless there are strong
objections.]]

--
Peter C.