David E. Smith on 20 Dec 2001 10:52:39 -0000

Re: spoon-business: Calls for Judgement

First off, a massive apology.

To everyone who was forced to deal with my inane, bizarro-world rant, I
apologize profusely and passionately. Though this isn't an excuse, I've
just been having a lot of really bad days at work, and I think I allowed
my frustration with the rules there to bleed into my frustration with the
rules here.

(It's Christmas time, and I work in retail. Those of you who have done
this will hopefully at least understand the source of my pain. :)

Anyway.

On Wed, 19 Dec 2001, [iso-8859-1] Jörg Rathlev wrote:

> \begin{CFJ}
> The score of the player named uniquely identifying names is 577.
> \end{CFJ}

133/0, assigned to Rob.

> \begin{CFJ}
> The score of the player named Joerg is 562. The score of the player
> who joined the game as "Jesus" is 996.
> \end{CFJ}

134/0, assigned to Iain.

> Note that I made two different CFJs because uin set both his score and
> created points, while Jesus/Jebus and me just set our scores.

> \begin{CFJ}
> The name of the player who joined as "Jesus" is now "Jebus".
> \end{CFJ}

135/0, assigned to M'cachessilnath.

> \begin{CFJ}
> No rule 235/0 ever existed. The rule entitled "Statute of Limitation"
> still exists.
> \end{CFJ}

136/0, assigned to Octagon.

> {Correct our scores, please}