Jeff Schroeder on 12 Jan 2001 07:49:31 -0000

spoon-business: Re: spoon-discuss: Award values

I set the Failed Proposal Fine to '0' for this nweek. Everyone go ahead and try to get their proposals passed now! Is their a default Failed Proposal Fine? I can't find one in the rules.

I've been looking in the rules for other duties of the tax collector and haven't found anything else I can do. Can anyone clarify the statement that I am supposed to "recover from Agents debts owed the Bank." Currently are there any debts that are not paid?

jeff

At 01:26 AM 1/12/01, you wrote:
> > Treasurer, could I ask you to set the penalty to something reasonable?
> > The bank is now quite wealthy and I am not.
>
> Tax Collector, you mean? We don't have a Treasurer.

Yeah. That's what I mean.

I'm not sure I like the proposal.  I know it would let me off the hook for
my personal bankrupcy but I'm still not happy with it.  I think there is
another problem that we have overlooked.  This is that there are not, at
present time, enough points in the system to make it work.  I think we
need to add enough points to the game that the Bank has some margin of
error before becoming bankrupt.

I can't remember if you have ordered me to transfer myself an extra vote
yet.  I paid lots of points for that vote.  I think I'd like to have it in
two nweeks time when my motion for repayment comes up.  I remember I put
the Admin into that to add a delay so the banker couldn't get an extra
vote without an appropriate waiting period.  Ack!

Poulenc

Shop online without a credit card
http://www.rocketcash.com
RocketCash, a NetZero subsidiary