Everett E. Proctor on 28 Jul 2002 19:31:02 -0000

Re: [eia] 3/05 Austria land phase

O.K.,  Mike just convinced me.

7.3.7.1  Does *not* say that the declaration of attack happens immediately.
It just says that there will have to be a declaration of attack.   O.K.,
so when is that declaration of attack?:

7.5.1  " . . .at the end of all movement . . ."

(Yes, Mike, I know you've already said just that, but now I see the
light.)

(Actually, this means our "house rule" is redundant with the real rules)

-Everett

Everett E. Proctor <spiritmast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>