Everett E. Proctor on 28 Jul 2002 19:07:05 -0000

Re: [eia] 3/05 Austria land phase

> There are two possibilities:  either I completely misunderstood the point of
> our recent discussions, or some of you have changed your minds about this
> issue.  Please let me know which one it is (or if there is a third
> alternative I am missing).

Actually, I had missed the new rule that you had proposed.  I just found
today when I thought "hey, didn't we just have a similar situation?"
so I went back and re-read what everyone had said.

Only Mike responded to your suggestion, and he said that that fits with
the way he thought the rules worked anyway (which it seems most of the
rest of us disagree).

-Everett