Craig Daniel on Thu, 23 Dec 2010 14:57:08 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] This game is boring, let's have an Emergency.

On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 4:52 PM, Gabriel Vistica <gvistica@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Okay, I'm getting REALLY confused here. Can somebody give a simple version of
> what the game state currently is?

No.

Most probably (and pragmatically), it's exactly what you thought it
was a day ago, with an emergency in progress. There's some debate
about which *past* gamestates existed, relevant if we have to choose a
random historical ruleset.

But there's also a case to be made that we all *really really suck* at
a game we joined under a horridly stupid misunderstanding of what it
was all about, and that this is actually still the first era.

> Also, I'm going to let the various reports sit for a few days so the Clock will
> stay off and we (I) can concentrate on this.

If there's a clock, that sounds good to me.

 - teucer