Gabriel Vistica on Thu, 23 Dec 2010 14:52:38 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] This game is boring, let's have an Emergency.

Okay, I'm getting REALLY confused here. Can somebody give a simple version of
what the game state currently is?

Also, I'm going to let the various reports sit for a few days so the Clock will
stay off and we (I) can concentrate on this.