Elliott Hird on Thu, 23 Dec 2010 10:21:27 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] This game is boring, let's have an Emergency.

On 21 December 2010 09:17, 0x44 <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 0x44 â Refresh Proposal
> Replace the text of the ruleset with the text of a random historical ruleset determined by dice roll in accordance with Rule 9.

Note: I am pretty sure this platonically and immediately replaces the
ruleset with a random one, and inserts a dice roll into the
ever-growing B Canon of Stuff That Never Actually Happened; after all,
the refresh proposal says "Replace the text of the ruleset ...", not
"Wait for someone to roll a die and then replace the text of the
ruleset ...".

What I'm saying is: After this passes, we need to initiate an emergency.

With a polyglot of all possible ways to initiate an emergency in the past.