Geoffrey Spear on Wed, 18 Feb 2009 08:40:43 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] bah

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 9:15 PM, Craig Daniel <teucer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Agreed. Although it doesn't matter; those Points of Order will never
> be gathered because the State of Unrest ended (and I believe a new one
> then began, although nobody's offered themself up for chairman duty).

point of order: 5E0 doesn't say the procedure ends when the State of
Unrest ends; I still became obligated to gather the selected points of
order today, and have done so.

I'm now capable of implementing them "if necessary", and if I do
implement all of them, everyone becomes Calm.  If I only implement
some of them, you'll have to calm yourselves.
--
Wooble