Geoffrey Spear on Tue, 10 Feb 2009 16:56:02 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] A gamestate clarification request to the Administrator

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 4:58 PM, Craig Daniel <teucer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 4:54 PM, Justin Ahmann
> <quesmarktion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> ...So, if we're being greedy about it, the game is even more messed up than we thought?
>
> Yes. Because every proposal for five years - and almost certainly much
> longer; that's just the oldest easy ruleset to pull up right now -
> worked. (Actually, ones that would have added new rules were
> ineffectual if they failed. But other than that...)

I've got Wonko's Era 1 db and the pre-Mediawiki wiki both up and
running (but not publicly accessible).  I'm working on getting them
onto the web in a nice format, if nothing else so we can have the
history available.
--
Wooble