Elliott Hird on Tue, 10 Feb 2009 07:32:49 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] A gamestate clarification request to the Administrator

2009/2/10 James Baxter <jebaxter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> This whole debate is pointless and worthy only of a developmentally challenged monkey.
>

> The following text is between "[[" and "]]" in ais523's quote:
>

> An online UTC clock is available at http://www.time.gov/.
> Thus, if it is currently the middle of nday 2, something happening "in 2 ndays" will occur at the end of nday 4.
> Those two sentences have no real impact on the game and to anyone with any common sense it should be obvious that the comments end at the "]]" symbol. What is it with you people and taking the most game breaking interpretation?

I agree. I've never argued with trying to break the game - just
picking a literal interpretation of what the rules actually say.

In this case, the sane interpretation is one perfectly literal
possibility. Let's pick it.