Craig Daniel on Thu, 22 Jan 2009 14:51:12 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Ordainment + Unique Game Object Names Consultation

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 4:43 PM, Jamie Dallaire
<bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> So I'd say weapons are broken. Either because it's impossible to buy a
> weapon with a name that is identical to that of a weapon currently owned by
> any Player. OR because weapons not only have no (defined) name, but also
> have no range, damage, etc.

Weapons are allowed to (and might, although the rules don't make it
entirely clear) inherit all of these properties from the weapon type,
with the exception of their names.