teucer on Mon, 19 Jan 2009 16:21:51 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Whoa, sorry about that J.

I don't think any proposals failed. A case can be made that they
didn't get resolved and now aren't pending anymore (although I think
they are, since they never lost that property because the end of the
nweek never happened), but they didn't *fail*.