teucer on Mon, 19 Jan 2009 16:19:49 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] jahsd

Huh. OK.

I figured there was a distinction between "I propose {X (phrased as a
series of commands)}" and "I propose that X (phrased as a
declarative)" being drawn.

Certainly if you lack obvious delimiters you have not taken an
unambiguous game action, as the end of the proposal could be anywhere.
But I would not insist on those delimiters necessarily being the
expected ones.