Elliott Hird on Mon, 19 Jan 2009 16:29:28 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Whoa, sorry about that J.

On 19 Jan 2009, at 23:21, teucer@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

I don't think any proposals failed. A case can be made that they
didn't get resolved and now aren't pending anymore (although I think
they are, since they never lost that property because the end of the
nweek never happened), but they didn't *fail*.

Specifically, the days we skipped weren't just quiet, they simply
_didn't happen_. there is no restriction on the length of an nweek.