Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 19 Jan 2009 20:50:20 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Whoa, sorry about that J.

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 6:21 PM, <teucer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I don't think any proposals failed. A case can be made that they
> didn't get resolved and now aren't pending anymore (although I think
> they are, since they never lost that property because the end of the
> nweek never happened), but they didn't *fail*.

Indeed. They didn't fail, because they were never tallied.

That said, they are no longer pending, since a proposal is defined as
pending if the gameclock is currently before that proposal's voting period.
We are no longer before those proposals' projected voting periods (which
never ended up happening), nor can a case be made that we are before their
actual voting periods since their voting periods have not yet happened. They
never will happen, so we are not before them. So yeah, they just don't have
any status, I think.

BP