teucer on Mon, 19 Jan 2009 15:26:15 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] jahsd

E's complaining about things that don't have curly braces in them
telling us where the proposals begin and end. Which, although there
has not to my knowledge been a practical issue from this, is at least
potentially ambiguous (so while I disagree with em I see eir point).
Your CFJ included the standard delimiter, making it far more
straightforward.