Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 19 Jan 2009 13:23:55 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Two-tier precedence

I have to say I support the idea of reforming precedence like that.

I've got mixed feelings about 2/3 support. I've been toying with the idea of
proposing something along these lines for a really long time. Even of
instituting something like a Constitution of B, which is really complicated
to amend and directs everything else. But then again requiring 2/3 support
to mess with essential rules might make B a little less... crazy... Not sure
we want that?

BP