bnomic on Fri, 16 Jan 2009 15:37:41 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Time Jump

> - vested property gained or lost
> - ministry rewards handed out and reset where vacant
> - m25 activity bonus for active players

Only the Vested property changes at the start of each nweek, the others
either do not apply or occur at the end of the nweek. We platonically leapt
ahead one day, but the Clock said nweek 154 for this entire nweek, and
we've been operating that way since the start of era 5. The Tweak was to
bring the Platonic game state in line with the Pragmatic game state which
everyone operated under without complaint or argument.