Jamie Dallaire on Fri, 16 Jan 2009 15:32:37 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Time Jump

On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 5:26 PM, <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Fri, 16 Jan 2009 22:25:05 +0000, James Baxter <jebaxter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> >
> > Things which occur at the start of the nweek would still happen as we are
> > now in another nweek, therefore the nweek must have started. Actions at
> the
> > start of an nweek are not attached to specific ndays.
>
> There are no actions that occur at the start of an nweek.

- vested property gained or lost
- beast trick (but it's start of nday 1, so they usually coincide but
wouldn't here except through the fortuitous nday 5 correspondence)
- the hypothetical example in the precedence rule ;-)
- ministry rewards handed out and reset where vacant
- m25 activity bonus for active players

I think that's it.