Warrigal on Sun, 14 Dec 2008 15:18:25 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Impeachment and Recall

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 5:15 PM, Elliott Hird
<penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 14 Dec 2008, at 22:12, Warrigal wrote:
>> If we repealed dependent actions, things like "without Objection"
>> would be ambiguous, as the time window for activation wouldn't be
>> specified anywhere. Therefore, repealing dependent actions is worse
>> than saying "with more Supporters than Objections".
>
> so what's the timeout for this thing?

The timeout for every dependent action is 2 to 4 ndays or, in special
cases, 3 to 5 rdays. There's no reason "with more Supporters than
Objections" would be different.

--Warrigal