Warrigal on Sun, 14 Dec 2008 15:13:04 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Impeachment and Recall

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 5:08 PM, Elliott Hird
<penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 14 Dec 2008, at 20:37, Warrigal wrote:
>> "with more Supporters than Objections" is unambiguous, as far as I
>> can tell.
>
> You are welcome to try and repeal dependent actions if you think it's
> fine to imply it all.

If we repealed dependent actions, things like "without Objection"
would be ambiguous, as the time window for activation wouldn't be
specified anywhere. Therefore, repealing dependent actions is worse
than saying "with more Supporters than Objections".

--Warrigal