Warrigal on Fri, 28 Nov 2008 15:31:03 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Contract Ideals Discussion

On Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 5:08 PM, Charles Schaefer
<chuckles11489@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Programming glitches/hacking: this isn't a programming nomic, so it
> shouldn't be a problem any time soon, but it would be interesting to hear
> how they handle the situation. I think some of you play them.

Glitches: Propose to fix them if they're minor, have an admin fix them
if they're major. People usually don't hack things, but if they do,
they're allowed to reward themselves with something like admin status
or points. Not that Normish has any way to gain or spend points.

--Warrigal