Elliott Hird on Thu, 27 Nov 2008 15:41:07 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Refresh Proposal Ballot

On 27 Nov 2008, at 22:28, Charles Schaefer wrote:
> Good. Hopefully I can fix that.

it'd have to be a restructure to restrict them somehow so that they can
interact with the game, oh well; I'll look over your proposal when you
do it, but I think the correct path is to vote for my RP at the moment.
It's certainly a better base, even if you don't like all of it.

> I meant that I hope we can find someway to keep it interesting for
> everyone
> so they don't forfeit. If we can't, I don't want to force anyone to
> keep
> playing.

makes sense :)

But yes, I do believe that even if you don't like all of me+teucer's
refresh,
you can accept that it's a decent base with fixes for future
expansion/repeal.