Ed Murphy on Thu, 27 Nov 2008 15:42:46 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Refresh TODO list

ehird wrote:

> On 27 Nov 2008, at 21:51, Ed Murphy wrote:
>
>> Why not just allow entities to have attributes, where each entity is
>> either a Game Object or an External Force?
>
> It could work. I like my way.

Your way is schizophrenic.  I would simultaneously be an External Force
(not a Game Object) and an Outsider (a Game Object).

Then again, at least you're consistently schizophrenic.  When I
suggested the other day that Agora's latest scam attempt might be
interpreted as "this rule says that Y1 and Y2 are both the same
thing as X, so this other rule claiming to change Y1 but not Y2 is
nonsensical", you called /me/ mad for entertaining the possibility.