Tyler on Tue, 18 Nov 2008 16:33:56 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] MoM reset

Um, Charles, have you seen my latest Contract, "Vote Tote"? I think this is
what you're talking about, pretty much.

And I don't think 'dead people' should vote. That scares me, in fact. I
would even go so far as to say that the idea behind "Vote Tote" should not
be allowed fruition. Inactive Players should have less rights than active
ones. They shouldn't be able to do things "posthumously", like I've set up
myself. (In expectation of my own inactivity.) All future scheduled actions
for inactives ought to be invalid, maybe even all Contract obligations
voided somehow, or at least not done automatically.

On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 6:12 PM, Charles Schaefer
<chuckles11489@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> 2008/11/15, Ed Murphy emurphy42@xxxxxxxxxxxx:
> >

> > Agora used to have rules for auctioning off power of attorney over
> > long-inactive players (Zombies).  Anyone want to propose something
> > like that here?  New opportunities for scams...  (Auction procedures
> > could be generalized into a separate rule.)
>

> I was going to work on a proposal to allow power of attorney via contract,
> but never got around to doing anything more than a blank page linked to my
> userpage.

 -Tyler