Jay Campbell on Sat, 15 Nov 2008 15:15:12 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] MoM reset

Pets of deceased owners recently won a court victory where their estates
(in the millions of dollars) really do belong to the critter. It's
feasible a similar trust will continue to manage my immense B holdings.
I just need a friendly judge.

Every nweek, I vote No on any proposal curtailing the rights of the
legally undead.