Tyler on Fri, 14 Nov 2008 18:53:06 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proto: Beating a dead horse

Actually, the way I read it (you might want to look again) Rule 89 says that
you can unentangle yourself by adding one of the Proposals that Player
proposed to your platform. And nobody can remove it from anybody's platform
after that happens to a proposal.

I guess I understood it better than I thought.

Oh, and FYI, the Neo-Dadaist-...Creampuff Contract is defective. You can
vote against first and then vote FOR to overide your against vote.

--
 -Tyler