Ed Murphy on Fri, 14 Nov 2008 17:48:58 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proto: Beating a dead horse

Tyler wrote:

> Don't forget that entangled players and their platforms have an important
> relationship. (I didn't understand exactly what it is though.) So Platforms
> are referenced by a Rule.

More precisely:  some contracts are influenced by Platforms, Platforms
are influenced by Entanglement, thus those contracts are also indirectly
influenced by Entanglement.

Let's see, the relevant clauses are as follows:

[NDA for Creampuff Rights]

  * Must not change your platform during the voting period.

  * If a proposal is in the platform of at least half the other parties,
    then you must vote AGAINST it.

  * If a proposal is not in the platform of any other party, then you
    must vote FOR it.

(Basically platforms of opposition.)

[Pocketbook]

  * Must not change your platform during the voting period.

  * If a proposal is in the platform of another party, and you vote
    AGAINST it, then you must pay them m15.

  * If a proposal is not in the platform of another party, and you
    vote FOR it, then you must pay them m15.

(Basically platforms of support.)

[Rule 4E89]

  * Entangled players' platforms can't intersect.

  * If your platform is empty, then you can unentangle yourself from
    a player by adding part of their platform to your own; you can't
    remove it, and it's also added to the Antiplayer's platform.