Geoffrey Spear on Mon, 20 Oct 2008 12:24:22 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Emergency

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 2:57 PM, Craig Daniel <teucer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> (I'll be participating in the non-Wooble emergency, assuming it is
> legit, but not in Wooble's emergency where I am not a PEP.)

If what's reasonable is defined as what no one points out is
unreasonable before the emergency ends, then you are a PEP in the
other emergency too, which may be likely to produce a gamestate where
the game is named "C Nomic", the Public Forum is the c-nomic forum,
and a Consultation establishes that this Emergency was valid all
along.  C Nomic will then, in all likelyhood, declare war on B Nomic
for claiming to be the legitimate successor of itself.
--
Wooble