Geoffrey Spear on Mon, 20 Oct 2008 11:35:47 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Emergency

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 2:30 PM, Jamie Dallaire
<bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I make no claim to being certain of that. What I DO claim is that, whether
> or not the playerhood of a subset of Players was uncertain at the time that
> the initial Emergency began, it IS certain that I (and, I suspect, you) was
> NOT a Player at the time the initial emergency began.
>
> Unless, of course, it turns out that there were no inactive players before I
> came around, or that any such players were personally notified of prior
> emergencies...

The reasonable effort to notify clause was inserted in the Rules in
Dec. 2006.  The only Active Player who was a Player then is Charles.
comex (although he was called "the Administrator" (with the quotes) at
the time) was on the Players list but without the "Player" property
for some reason I haven't yet been able to ascertain.
--
Wooble