Craig Daniel on Wed, 8 Oct 2008 22:24:48 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] New Contract

On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 11:11 PM, Jamie Dallaire
<bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> As for Anything McGee... Is http://b.nomic.net/index.php/Players the display
> you were looking at? He's only inactive there... You said you were

Huh. I misread that one, or something; I could have sworn he was in
both tables. Blame my lack of sleep.

> re-registering? Are you McGee?

No. I am teucer, and as teucer (or possibly Teucer, I may have favored
the captial T back then) I was a player during the First Era before
Real Life intervened and I had to depart; I am honored to learn that
while my ascii-art fountain may be long gone there is now an nday of
the nweek named after me. (I was pretty surprised by that one, since
the big thing I attempted in the Nomic world back then - greater
interaction between some of the big nomics than has been seen before
or since - never really got off the ground. I think if ThermodyNomic's
deliberately-inevitable demise had come a bit later, it might have...)
I've been continually receiving and ignoring s-b and s-d ever since,
but some recent cries of "CREAMPUFF!" in my inbox made me wonder what
the hell was up.

A reading of the rules or two later, and I'm back. So far my only
regret about reregistering is that I didn't see a good way to make my
grand re-entrance by means of some elaborate scam. But I might as well
engage in a little re-entry silliness. Hm, I think I have an idea...

Anyhow, I inquired about McGee because I remember his name from the
olden days, although I admit I can't remember anything about him.

 - teucer