Jamie Dallaire on Wed, 8 Oct 2008 18:41:43 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] New Contract

4 things:

1 - You can't retract your future transaction. BUT, it'll be ineffective
anyway because your other 1 1 minute earlier will have destroyed MC.

2 - Nice move, j.

3 - Who is this "J" that Charles must transfer all this mack to? I've heard
of a player named "j"...

4 - BEGIN TRANSACTION. My Player Name is Charles. I change my Player Name to
Charley. END TRANSACTION wink wink.

BP