Jay Campbell on Wed, 8 Oct 2008 19:55:40 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] New Contract

I agree with all this, including the oracularity.

So as of midnight UTC the net transfer of macks and socks between us is
nil, and the Mirror contract does not exist, right?

That contract hole got me sidetracked... I meant to submit a follow-up
contract tonight, in the form of a blues mp3 or a happy meal hieroglyph,
couldn't decide.