Tyler on Wed, 1 Oct 2008 15:56:14 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: For Landowners and Barons

You know, I like that about B. It's unpredictable. Even unstable. It makes
me wonder how it has lasted so long. I'm going to try to hang loose a little
more from now on.

On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 4:51 PM, Elliott Hird <
penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 1 Oct 2008, at 23:45, Tyler wrote:
> > Well, I'm glad to hear that you would have changed it back
> > eventually. Your
> > Votes for Sale has been in the back of my mind, but I haven't seen
> > the right
> > opportunity yet. I would use (or abuse) it every time if I thought
> > it would
> > make me a profit, but you're just as likely to vote my way anyway.
>
> You can pass pretty much practically anything in B, really, from what
> I've
> seen. "Repercussions" is too big of a word to think about.
>
> And that's what differs it from Agora, of course.

 -Tyler