Jamie Dallaire on Wed, 1 Oct 2008 19:32:55 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: For Landowners and Barons

On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 6:56 PM, Tyler <wisety@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You know, I like that about B. It's unpredictable. Even unstable. It makes
> me wonder how it has lasted so long. I'm going to try to hang loose a
> little
> more from now on.

It's the Emergency Rule, man... Just as long as we don't break the emergency
rule...

Oh, and I do want to buy Charles' votes at some point. Just hasn't come up
yet.

BP

PS: I've fulfilled (quite passively... ... ...) half of my long-standing
covert objective in B: to change the nomic's name.