Tyler on Wed, 1 Oct 2008 16:07:11 -0700 (MST)

[s-d] C Nomic repercussions

The way I figure it, C Nomic has no Game objects, unless of course it shares
the Game Objects that belong to B Nomic. Reason being, the Duopoly Rule
doesn't explicitly create any! And the Game Objects rule says a rule has to
explicitly create them for them to be created.

This isn't the only paradox in the Duopoly Rule. If the nomics are
identical, how can they have different names?

This rule is going to be a Priest's nightmare. I recommend losing the
Ordained property if you want to avoid a headache.

--
 -Tyler