Tyler on Wed, 1 Oct 2008 15:46:03 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: For Landowners and Barons

Well, I'm glad to hear that you would have changed it back eventually. Your
Votes for Sale has been in the back of my mind, but I haven't seen the right
opportunity yet. I would use (or abuse) it every time if I thought it would
make me a profit, but you're just as likely to vote my way anyway.

 -Tyler