Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 22 May 2008 14:02:27 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] ftw carnage - See Consultation 110

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 4:59 PM, Charles Schaefer <chuckles11489@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Comments from the peanut gallery:
>
> The key here is 4E20's reference to "all other players". Since it comes
> after the sentence "all players are registered voters", a
> (reasonable?) interpretation could be that all players WHO ARE NOT
> REGISTERED VOTERS have their vote power set to 1. And, since we already
> know
> that all players are registered voters, this doesn't apply to anyone.
> Therefore all players/voters have the default vote power of 0. Therefore no
> proposal has passed since p353 took effect. I urge the Priest to rule
> according to this interpretation.

:-D I think the first part of that is correct, actually. All "other" players
concerns those who are not Registered Voters, i.e. no one, so this whole
clause is invalid. Only thing is most of the players who have been voting
since P353 were around before that proposal passed and ALREADY have a VP of
1. Nothing ever made them reset to 0.