Lassi on Thu, 22 May 2008 13:22:08 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] ftw carnage - See Consultation 110

Well, that was cool. I was just wondering what plans people have come up with to win this game. Thank you for the demonstration. *applauds*

Also, I will be a player soon! And therefore a Registered Voter. So I get to vote already this week. Great!
So, thank you for the ratifications and welcomes.

LASD
> Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 16:01:27 -0400
>
> OK, so I'm going to do this now, before LASD officially becomes another
> player I'd have to kill, and before clean up our streets passes (I do plan
> to vote for it and most people already have) thus making it prohibitively
> expensive to hurt anyone let alone try and kill them.
 Read more >>   Options >>