Charles Schaefer on Thu, 22 May 2008 13:59:33 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] ftw carnage - See Consultation 110

Comments from the peanut gallery:

The key here is 4E20's reference to "all other players". Since it comes
after the sentence "all players are registered voters", a
(reasonable?) interpretation could be that all players WHO ARE NOT
REGISTERED VOTERS have their vote power set to 1. And, since we already know
that all players are registered voters, this doesn't apply to anyone.
Therefore all players/voters have the default vote power of 0. Therefore no
proposal has passed since p353 took effect. I urge the Priest to rule
according to this interpretation.