Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 24 Jan 2008 16:47:24 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Game Actions.

Yeah, I think the difference might be that "gift" of mack. A number of
people including me have taken theirs back.

I will check this and the other differences Murphy has highlighted later on
when I have the time (not too sure when... sometime on the weekend most
likely) and see if I can figure them out.

I think the difference in Wooble is that mayhaps Murphy awarded him a
ministry reward for the nweek that just ended, but I'm pretty sure any
ministry he had at the end of the nweek was not in his possession since the
clock was first turned on.

BP