Jamie Dallaire on Sat, 12 Jan 2008 08:31:00 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] To the MoQ

So I just had to check anyway to make up my MoT display, and if I saw
correctly there are 4 consultations that need to have Priests assigned to
them, either because the original priests never answered within a Jiffy or
because their answer was overturned: 71, 76, 79, 80.

Also, there is only 1 Consultation with a Priest that remains to be
answered. I am the Priest and will take care of it in time.

Finally, the recent Consultation "70" (Priest is Wooble) used a number that
was already taken.

Cheers!

Billy Pilgrim