Jamie Dallaire on Fri, 11 Jan 2008 00:31:02 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Active Player Team assignment

On Jan 10, 2008 6:21 PM, Dice server <dicemaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dice rolls requested by: "Mike McGann" <mike.mcgann@xxxxxxxxx>
> Rolls sent to:
>   spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx
>
> # List:
> # BobTHJ, Aaron C, Wooble
> # Billy P., A. McGee, Hose
> # 0x44, Codae, Murphy
> # Dominov, Ivan Hope
>
> No. of sides on every die:     11
> No. of dice for every roll:     1
> No. of dice rolls requested:   11
> No. of rolls per line:          1
>
>  7
>  5
>  10
>  1
>  5
>  7
>  1
>  5
>  11
>  11
>  11

Hmm so if I understood your earlier detail about how teams would be selected
(which I'm not sure I did) this didn't actually work, right?

As in  Ivan Hope (#11 on the list) got  assigned thrice (while I at 4 never
did) if no players were removed from the list as rolls were made, but if
players were removed then  those three times 11 came up,  that referred to
no one?

BP