Jamie Dallaire on Tue, 1 Jan 2008 23:45:31 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Proposal Attributes

Right. I misled you, actually. I just looked again and it's the proposal
titled More shelf repair that suggests adding a Success State value (not
Status, sorry) of "Shelved" in addition to won, lost, undecided. So what I'm
saying is just that you could make the proposals compatible by adding in
something like:

the proposal does what you've already written if more shelf repair fails.

the proposal does what you've already written plus adds a shelved success
state if more shelf repair passes.

more shelf repair, i think, makes other changes to the proposal rule that
might themselves be worthy, but those changes are in different parts than
the ones you are changing with this proposal. except for the success states
(i THINK... so if you do revise, do check that proposal first ;-)

BP