Jamie Dallaire on Tue, 1 Jan 2008 21:56:33 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Proposal Attributes

I mean that the range of the status attribute should included "shelved" if
appropriate according to the other rule changes that have taken effect.
There are some proposals out there right now which I didn't quite understand
but that do make shelved a status value that is distinct from pending but if
i remember correctly always coexisting with it.

BP