Mike McGann on Wed, 12 Dec 2007 10:43:35 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Grand Chancellor?

On Dec 12, 2007 12:30 PM, Geoffrey Spear <geoffspear@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The alternate universe version of B Nomic (which may or may not be
> called "Monopoly" anyway) can get their own Public Displays and the
> Great Schism of nweek 135 will be complete.

If we could just get Codea to undo things and repeal his dictatorship in the
alternate universe, the universes would merge back together. If not, I'm
itching to use the "I reject your reality and substitute my own" line at
some point whether it means anything or not. And, if the game happens to
somehow be named "Monopoly", I already call dibs on the Boot game piece.

- Hose