William Berard on Wed, 12 Dec 2007 10:39:38 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Game Action: Dictatorship of the Proletariat or quick fix to the Emergency.

On 12/12/07, Geoffrey Spear <geoffspear@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Dec 12, 2007 11:22 AM, William Berard <william.berard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > > There haven't been any objectors since I illegally took the action of
> > > revising the rule.
> > >

> > The problem is Agora's child did sumbit a similar illegal-but-accepted
> > tweak. which one is going to really happen then?
>
> Agora's Child is unambiguously not a PEP.  There's no evidence
> creating doubt about whether it was registered as a Player before the
> Emergency began, and who the Players are is, in my opinion at least,
> completely well-defined.

Agreed, but bear in mind we are now evolving in realms far beyond this
type of normal common sense. It could be argued that External Forces
may submit Game Actions. (because joining the game is a Game Action),
submitted to 1-10 as are the one submitted by players....