Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 26 Nov 2007 05:32:37 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Agora & B

On Nov 25, 2007 7:36 PM, Daniel Lepage <dplepage@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The consultation is not malformed; consultation 006 established that
> a consultation with a statement as its question implicitly asks
> whether that statement is true or false.

Don't worry. I didn't mean that the consultation was malformed in that
sense. I meant that its author clearly asked the opposite of what he meant
to ask, and rendered his question almost meaningless by doing so:

"Registrar Wooble does not have the power to allow Agora to become a player
by
Rule 1-4"

Really no one cares whether Wooble can allow Agora to become a player. The
question at hand is whether Wooble can DISallow Agora to become a player, as
made clear by pikhq's more recent consultation.

Billy Pilgrim