Daniel Lepage on Mon, 26 Nov 2007 01:36:43 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Agora & B

The consultation is not malformed; consultation 006 established that
a consultation with a statement as its question implicitly asks
whether that statement is true or false.

See <http://b.nomic.net/index.php/Consultations/0006>.

--
Wonko